Updates from our blog
our blog contains answers to all your questions
- What are gemstones?
- The gemstone is the name given to a piece of mineral that after it has been cut and polished to make it into beautiful jewellery or other accessories. Though gems usually made of minerals, materials such as jet or sapphire plus rocks such as ruby can likewise be used in gemstone manufacture. Mostly gems can hard to touch, but some of the soft minerals also used, depending on the jewellery is being created.
- How gemstones are formed?
- There are many gems made under the surface of the earth, but there are also several ways by which we can make different stones. Huge quantity of these precious stones is formed only when the minerals react with water that found quite below the surface of the earth and the minerals then further dissolve. This method let the mineral to form with gemstones such as opal, agate, and amethyst forming when the solution is cooled or evaporated.
- Why should you wear gemstones?
- There are several reasons for wearing gemstones. Traditionally, it is believed that it helps to overcome all negative energies associated with any zodiac sign. There are diverse gemstones available for all zodiac signs so that you can profit a lot by wearing your gems according to zodiac sign. Emerald, yellow sapphire, ruby, diamond red coral etc. are the names of some gems, which have great powers. Gemstone transfer energy to people by contact with the body and also treat various diseases. It can also bring good luck who wear these.
- Why buying gemstones online is safe and believable?
- At the time of buying gems, most of the people advised buying from genuine shops so that you can get pure gems. In today's hectic life, no one has time to go from shop to shop to buy or check genuine and real gemstone. To make it easy for you, Dhanshree gems sell the high-quality gems online at affordable prices, which you can buy from the convenience of your home. You can also customize the gems as accordingly to your preference and get them as jewellery too.
Affiliations & Certifications
Why Dhanshree Gems is Best?
What Our Customers Have To Say