Astrology Benefits Of Wearing Gomed Stone
Hessonite or Gomed is a nectar-shaded Calcium Aluminum Silicate having an essential place in the Hindu sacred texts. This stone is accepted to be administered by the Vedic planet 'Rahu.' Hessonite gets its name from the Greek word 'Hesson,' which represents sub-par.' It is named so because 'Rahu' or once in a while 'Mythical beast head' in Western Astrology, is a malefic planet. This gemstone gives a rating from 7 to 7.5 on the Moh's size of hardness.
What are the Benefits of wearing Dhanshree’s Hessonite?
- The uniform Gomed kills the insidious impact of Vedic planet Rahu and shields the wearer from the negative vibes and energies. It quiets the brain of the wearer and calms him/her from discouragement, profound situated tensions, and mental issues.
- Gomed supports fixation, center, and provides clear guidance to help accomplish objectives. Consequently, it is very advantageous for understudies and individuals who are working in the field of research.
- Hessonite gives proficient advancement and upgrades of one's social and money-related status.
- It improves the strength of the wearer and fixes sicknesses like epilepsy, sensitivities, contaminations of the eye and sinus, hemorrhoids, and palpitation of the heart.
- It likewise helps in recuperating maladies like malignant growth, varicose veins, bubbles, uncleanliness, ungainliness, intestinal issues, weakness, circulatory strain, and weariness.
- A Hessonite brings to its wearer the five products of life: Meditation (Dhyana), Financial Prosperity (Artha), Righteous living (Dharma), Pleasures of the body (Kama), and Salvation/Nirvana (Moksha).
- To get harmony and joy in marital life, both a couple should wear a Hessonite Stone to help love, agreement, and peace.
- The wearer of a Gomed isn't influenced by any sort of dark enchantment is constantly in front of his/her adversaries and consistently rises successfully amid a challenge.
- Hessonite is advantageous for individuals seeking after open talking, as it upgrades the wearer's impact over large groups.
- Individuals into occupations, legislative issues, taxpayer-supported organizations, legal counselors, and researchers profit from the supernatural forces of this stone.
How to wear Hessonite?
A Gomed or Hessonite Stone is administered by Rahu and henceforth has its enchanted impacts over the wearer. One can wear this gemstone in his/her center finger as it speaks to the planet Saturn or Shani dev, and Rahu depicts comparable impacts. Likewise, a Gomed can be worn as a ring and as a charm (contacting the thymus) to profit from its advantage after some time.
Gomed stone, also known as hessonite, can be converted into a pendant or a ring of silver metal. If you choose to wear it in the form of a ring, then you must wear it on the right-hand middle finger during the sunset of any Saturday eve. Some rules must be followed before wearing a ring of gomed stone.
- Place it on a metal bowl and sprinkle Ganga Jal. After that, put tulsi leaves followed by unboiled cow's milk, ghee, and honey.
- Once all these are performed, you need to recite a mantra 108 times for energizing the ring.
- After reciting the mantra, you need to keep inside the metal bowl dipped in water for five to ten minutes and wash it with warm water before wearing it.
Thus, these are the steps that show how to wear gomed stone. You must follow all these rules to reap the benefits of the ring. If you have any doubt, you can contact a professional astrologer before wearing the hessonite ring.
Who can wear a Hessonite?
The Hindu sacred texts characterize Gomed to be connected and managed by Rahu and appropriate to be worn by the individuals with an Aquarius Zodiac sign. Additionally, Hessonite alludes to the birthstone of January.
There is a constant question among people: who can wear gomed stone? Some say that women and pregnant women should not wear gomed stone as it represents evil God. It might be harmful to women. In reality, there are no such myths about hessonite. Anyone can wear this gemstone because it has immense benefits on a person's life and is very powerful.
But children or students below the age of 25 should not wear gomed stone because the stone will not show its power and potency. There is no age limit for wearing this stone above the age of 25 years.
The Rahu placement is essential because if Rahu is placed in houses other than 3, 6, 10, and 11, then gomed stone is preferred. After all, it might destroy the dangerous effects of Rahu. Thus, if you have any demon God problems in your house, you can wear this gemstone.